As of March 10th, Americans are a step closer to receiving a second stimulus check due to the economic state. But who qualifies for a second stimulus check?
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
If you qualified for the last stimulus payment, it is not guaranteed that you will receive this round of stimulus payments. This time Americans that qualify will receive $1,400 but some could receive less. Here is a breakdown of the criteria for the third stimulus payment to Americans.
- Anyone with an adjusted gross income of $75,000 or less qualifies to receive the full $1,400. Joint filers with an adjusted gross income of $150,000 or less for joint filers will qualify to receive the full $2,800
- Anyone with an adjusted gross income-earning up to $80,000 or joint filers earning up to $160,000 will qualify but for a reduced stimulus amount.
- Parents will qualify for an increased Child Tax Credit worth up to $3,000 per child. Parents with a child under the age of 6 will receive a tax credit of $3,600 for 2021.
It is expected that payments will start being deposited into bank accounts in the next couple of weeks.
- Derek Chauvin Found Guilty On All Charges In Death Of George Floyd
- Canna Luxe: Because Black Women Deserve Luxury Smoking Products On 4/20 And Beyond
- In Another Act Of Misogynoir, A Black Woman Was Shot In The Leg After She Refused A Man’s Advances
- Christopher John Rogers Is The Latest Designer To Have A Capsule Collection With Taget
- Black Family Raided By Same Cops Involved In Breonna Taylor’s Death Launches GoFundMe
- Prayers: Scottie Pippen’s Son Has Passed Age 33
- Benzino & His Daughter Coi Leray Make Amends On Social Media
- Kim K, Rick Ross, Future And Bad Bunny Attend Pharrell’s Miami Hotel Launch
- DMX’s Fiancee Breaks Her Silence With An Instagram Post
- Whoopi Goldberg Lands First Cover of “Black Cannabis Magazine,” Reveals She Is Launching Another Pot Company
A 3rd Stimulus Payment Is On The Way, Here’s Who Qualifies was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com