Authorities in Dallas charged a Black woman Tuesday with a felony who was seen on video brutally beaten by a racist white man, according to attorney S. Lee Merritt.
Earlier in the day, Dallas police were reportedly preparing to file felony criminal mischief charges against L’Daijohnique Lee for allegedly damaging her attacker’s pickup truck after she was beaten up on March 21.
Meanwhile, Austin Shuffield was released on $2,000 bond the same day he was locked up for attacking the 24-year-old woman. He was charged with misdemeanor assault
This is a developing story that will be updated.
Nine Places Where Black Women And Girls Just Aren’t Safe
1. Why Can’t They Let Us Live?Source: 1 of 11
2. Waffle HouseSource: 2 of 11
3. In Our CarsSource: 3 of 11
4. The Golf CourseSource: 4 of 11
5. Pool PartiesSource: 5 of 11
6. In Schools And CollegesSource: 6 of 11
7. In Our HomesSource: 7 of 11
8. Twitter And Other Forms Of Social MediaSource: 8 of 11
9. TrainsSource: 9 of 11
10. The StreetSource: 10 of 11
11. Yet, We Gonna Be OKSource: 11 of 11
Dallas Charges Black Woman Beaten Unconscious By White Racist With A Felony, Lawyer Says was originally published on newsone.com