Rihanna’s FENTY Maison has hit the world by storm. The company isn’t taking a traditional approach to high fashion. There has been no runway shows and there are drops that happen, much like an album release. Rihanna has hosted a pop-up in Paris and is currently having one in NYC.
Consumers and fans also have the option to shop the collection online. Perusing the website, I can’t help but fall in love with these python green spiraling sandals ($670.00, fenty.com). All of her shoes on the site are over $570.00. While that isn’t astronomically high for a designer shoe, it can still be costly to an everyday working woman. However, never fear! You know we got you.
We’ve found a few options for those of you that like this shoe shape but not the shoe price.
I am so into the neon trend and I love these orange strappy sandals! The Encore strappy sandals ($38.00, lillyskloset.com) goes up to a size 11.
They are also pre-selling a beautiful gold heel ($48.00, lillyskloset.com). Before you call these FENTY dupes, this brand were selling these shoes prior to the FENTY launch.
If you like the shoe silhouette but want a simple black, you can get this pair ($44.99, egoshoes.com) for an affordable price.
While I definitely am advocating for FENTY, I understand that some people can’t afford FENTY prices. These are options if you fall into that camp. Nevertheless, I am always in favor of buying Black when you can!
Rihanna Can Do No Wrong, These Waist-Length Box Braids Are Everything
1. Fenty X The Webster Cocktail EventSource:Getty 1 of 8
2. Fenty X The Webster Cocktail EventSource:Getty 2 of 8
3. Fenty X The Webster Cocktail EventSource:Getty 3 of 8
4. Celebrity Sightings in New York City - June 18, 2019Source:Getty 4 of 8
5. Celebrity Sightings in New York City - June 18, 2019Source:Getty 5 of 8
6. Celebrity Sightings in New York City - June 18, 2019Source:Getty 6 of 8
7. Celebrity Sightings in New York City - June 18, 2019Source:Getty 7 of 8
8. Celebrity Sightings In New York City - June 18, 2019Source:Getty 8 of 8
GET THE LOOK: If You Can’t Afford Rihanna’s FENTY Shoes, We Found The Solution For You was originally published on hellobeautiful.com