Snoop Dogg, the hip-hop legend and face of countless brands, has just dove into a brand new venture – premium coffee.
While Snoop has long been synonymous with marijuana and West Coast rap, the OG has now decided to dabble in fine coffee. INDOxyz claims to be among the world’s best coffee beans and is sourced from Indonesia.
From the company’s about page:
Indonesia – the world’s most diversified coffee nation – is synonymous with coffee since the Dutch colonial period of the late 1600s. The Dutch brought coffee plants to Indonesia to cultivate for export back to Europe during the spice trade period. Java became the first Indo island to grow coffee and slowly spread to the islands of Sumatra to the west and Toraja to the east. Today, Indonesia is the world’s fourth largest coffee producer by output and world’s most diversified variety of coffee.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Snoop now joins Jadakiss and Wu-Tang’s Ghostface Killah in the world of premium coffee.
In the announcement post on Instagram Snoop wrote, “Created 4 n inspired by all that entrepreneurs, dreamers, risk takers & innovators out there. It’s time to change the game INDO is for owners #FuelTheDream”.
To shop for Snoop’s new coffee, [click here].
Are you down to try some of Snoop’s hot or cold brew?
- BREAKING: Jason Kelce Announces Retirement After 13-Year Career with Philadelphia Eagles
- 76ers Will Honor Allen Iverson with Statue Outside of Team Facility
- Jason Kelce To Make A ‘Decision’ on Football Career in Press Conference
- The Chosen One: Ben Wallace Talks Going Undrafted to NBA Hall of Fame
- Study Shows Marijuana Used As Little as Monthly Can Increase Heart Attack and Stroke Risk
- Cam Newton on Viral Fight: I’m Disappointed in Myself’
- Mississippi HBCU Alumni Appeal To Lawmakers Over New Bill To Shut Down State’s Public Colleges
- Senate Democrats Reintroduce John Lewis Voting Rights Act Ahead Of Bloody Sunday Anniversary
- Washington State Finally Bans Police Hog-Tying Four Years After Manuel ‘Manny’ Ellis’ Death
- Caitlin Clark Declares for WNBA Draft, Indiana Fever Have #1 Pick
Snoop Dogg Launches Brand New Premium Coffee Brand INDOxyz was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com
A.J. Brown GOES OFF on Social Media; Says Philly Media is “So Lame”
A King Can Rest: Jam Master Jay Killers Have Finally Been Convicted After 22 Years
The Lady B Show
Leap Day: Famous People You Didn’t Know Were Born on February 29th
[CLICK HERE] Enter in to win tickets to the One Hallelujah tour!
Snoop Dogg Sends Social Media Ablaze After Declaring He’s Giving Up Smoking
Suge Knight Says He Won’t Cooperate In Keffe D Case
Study Shows Marijuana Used As Little as Monthly Can Increase Heart Attack and Stroke Risk