Are you handicapped and tired of losing your parking spot right in front your house? If you are looking to get a residential parking permit sign placed on your street, we’ve got your back!
The PPA has released a set of steps to take to set up a residential parking permit to make your designated parking spot a safe space.
In order to get a residential parking permit sign placed on your street, here are the following steps you need to take:
- Visit Philadelphia’s permit office located on 35 N. 8th Street to receive a petition packet.
- Once your petition is complete, you are required to receive signatures of approval from at least 60% of your block’s residents (If your block has 100 residents, you need at least 60 signatures).
- Take the signed petition packet and give it to your councilperson.
- Once approved, the petition will be sent to the permit team.
- The permit team will come out and install the appropriate signage in front of your property.
PPA Shares How to Get Residential Parking Permit Signs on Your Street was originally published on rnbphilly.com
Former Eagles WR DeSean Jackson Announces Retirement
Get your Holiday Basement Party tickets today!
Inmate Who Stabbed Derek Chauvin Was Inspired By Black Lives Matter Movement: Report
Top Ten Philadelphia Eagles ‘Kelly Green’ Jersey Moments
Lady B Says Hip-Hop Genre 'Will Never Be Topped'
The Lady B Show
Kevin Durant Says He Will Never Wear AE1’s, Adidas Calls KD ‘Dusty’
5 Celebrity-Inspired Hairstyles For Your Holiday Festivities