One of the biggest movies that has been anticipated since its early production has been “Judas & The Black Messiah.” Based on the life and ultimate betrayal of Black Panther chairman Fred Hampton (Daniel Kaluuya; Black Panther, Queen & Slim) at the hands the Judas from the story, William “Bill” O’Neal (Lakeith Stanfield, TV series Atlanta, Sorry To Bother You), and what turned the movement on its head.
Ryan Cameron got to speak to both stars about an assortment of topics including:
- working together after “Get Out”
- what drew them to their roles in this film
- what the history means to them
For Daniel Kaluuya:
- changing his dialect to fit Fred Hampton’s speech
- taking vocal rest & gaining weight to fit the physique of Fred Hampton
For Lakeith Stanfield:
- being on Clubhouse
- understanding the self-preservation that Bill O’Neal had to use to stay alive
- what he thinks people will take away from the film after the credits start
- his thoughts on this year being “The Year Of The Rat”
Take a look at this in depth interview below:
From “Get Out” To A Revolution: Daniel, Lakeith, & Ryan Cameron Uncensored was originally published on majicatl.com
Former Eagles WR DeSean Jackson Announces Retirement
Get your Holiday Basement Party tickets today!
Inmate Who Stabbed Derek Chauvin Was Inspired By Black Lives Matter Movement: Report
Top Ten Philadelphia Eagles ‘Kelly Green’ Jersey Moments
Lady B Says Hip-Hop Genre 'Will Never Be Topped'
The Lady B Show
Kevin Durant Says He Will Never Wear AE1’s, Adidas Calls KD ‘Dusty’
5 Celebrity-Inspired Hairstyles For Your Holiday Festivities